Monday, July 14, 2008

Posting Comments

Here I am again playing around on my laptop finding numerous blogs and articles to read and realising more and more I have so much to learn. Consciously Unskilled! Is there actually ever a stage when you become unconsciously skilled?

So I'm off topic now. I have been reading and adding a variety of blogs to my blog list on my blog. I found an interesting post on http://keateach.blogspot.com/ which referred to Gina Trapanis guide to posting comments

This is a very useful guide for someone starting out and wanting to get involved in conversations and contribute in a meaningful way. I will apologise to those few bloggers whose blogs I have commented on, perhaps I should have sent an email instead. So with apologies accepted (presumptuous am I.) I will endeavour to post comments in a communicative and meaningful way.

1 comment:

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

Hi Cola,
I don't know how deep and meaningful this comment is, but I just wanted to say "Hi and welcome to the blogosphere." Thanks for giving a shout out for my blog in your post too, that really made my day. :)
There are some amazing educators blogging in NZ and world wide, an excellent source of ideas and things to ponder. I blog with my class too, but we have to be password protected, so you need an invite from me in order to read it. It's a bit frustrating, but was the only way I was allowed to try blogging with my class, so it will do for now.
I shall certainly be visiting your blog again to see how you are doing as you journey through the world of blogging.