Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wordle

I finally got some time today to play with Wordle. Fun times and can see value for my class. But please can someone help me, how do I embed my wordle or wordles into my blog? I can't seem to figure it out. Is there anybody who can help? Thanks.

I also joined up with Flickr and Twitter today. I have been reading about them as I have been developing my Web 2.0 knowledge. I'm still not sure why I needed to join but i'm sure I will find value in them soon. Step by step.

2 comments:

Forever Learning said...

You can usually embed using the source code and pasting it into the HTML or source area.

What I do is cheat, and take a screen shot (Apple+Shift+4 for Mac) and upload that as an image. Then it's a nice size.

Hope this helps!

Paul Wilkinson said...

http://24learning.blogspot.com/2008/09/wordle.html

I do the same as raenette. Take a screen shot. Save it as an image and upload that to blogger.

Powerpoint is also useful for making images you want to use in your blog. You can create a slide and then save it as a jpeg and upload that to blogger. Quite good for making simple composite images you want. You can also add text if you want.

Here is an example from Georgia's podcast. http://georgia.podomatic.com/entry/2006-08-18T23_26_33-07_00

Cheers